Supply Chain Director
Salary attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 27 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-07-27 2022-09-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Supply Chain Director job has just available at one of the fast-growing company.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for driving all departments under logistics functions including customer service, demand planning and S&OP processes, logistics operations. You will also take the lead in providing direction, strategy for the business operations (sales & distributions).
- Lead demand planning and S&OP processes, ensuring the availability of inventory to support the business objectives
- Own the customer interface, ensuring that the team delivers high quality of service to customers
- Responsible for the planning and operational in term of quality, costs
- Develop and / or participate in the continuous and long-term development of the supply chain operations strategy to drive value and enable the growth within the region
- Drive and adherence to the company’s policy, ethic to optimise supply chain operation and sustainable development
- Accountable for managing the entire “plan to cash” process as it relates to customer orders and their cycle through warehousing, distribution and transportation systems
- Ensure that the “cost to serve” and “order to cash” model will be applied properly and close communication with customer are key to achieve excellence
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- University degree or (MBA) with excellent English communication skills
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in supply chain management, demand planning , logistics and customer service
- Experience in FMCG or trading is preferred
- Experience working in leading bigger international teams, working cross functionally and geographically in a matrix organisation
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills and process/Project Management
- Being a role model in leadership with ability to set objective, provide clear direction and drive team to execute thought good coaching
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.