Production Planning Control Supervisor
Location Bắc NinhFULL_TIME
Consultant Hung Tran
Date posted 09 August 2022bac_ninh supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-08-09 2022-10-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bắc Ninh Bắc Ninh VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Production Planning Control Supervisor job has just available at a global design and manufacture material company.
About the Production Planning Control Supervisor Role:
The Production Planning Control Supervisor prepares business related analyses and research for supply chain, especially in planning. The individual prepares forecasts, analyses trends related to planning and uses the analyses to compile and prepare reports, graphs, and charts of data and/or ensure efficiency.
- Versed in production planning and material control processes in manufacturing
- Drive process improvements in production planning and material control which lead to improve On‐Time Delivery (OTD) and material kitting rates
- Drive Kanban material process improvements in manufacturing scheduling and planning processes as they related to manufacturing
- Drive capacity planning by tag time process in production capacity planning processes as they related to manufacturing
- Manage the order in‐take control per capacity planning, firmed order against demand forecast and its variance analysis, production order schedule and its delivery performance, trigger VMI material delivery as they relate to production planning
- Manage the demand forecasting against capacity planning, material kitting planning, manufacturing order planning, RMA and ECO processes as they relate to manufacturing; and
- Where necessary roll their sleeves up to get stuck into detail and lead by example
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team and responsible for team leadership and tasks such as: attendance/vacation schedule, claims, training coaching and development
- Based on properly authorised customer demand, analyse materials and capacity requirements, and communicate constraints to the Planning manager and sales team
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion, coordinate work activities with other supervisors
- Coordinate the business planning process (S&OP process) involving all the business functions (Sales, Customer Service, Product Development, Production, Warehouse & Shipping, Finance) to ensure excellent customer service at optimised cost
- Be primarily responsible for capacity planning for the designated product line, coordinates with the operations teams to develop robust supply strategies that will drive improvement in service and cost
- Work with regional supply chain planning teams and the country demand planning contacts (who will be charged with capturing and aggregating demand information from the country commercial organisations)
- Continuously monitor and check actual performance of the designated product line vs. objectives via weekly/monthly report, prepares gap analysis and corrective action
- Initiate and coordinate special Lean/Sigma and Kaizen projects (e.g., Inventory Reduction, Vendor Managed Inventory) in the designated product line(s)
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree. Five years SML or related experience
- Outstanding analytical, mathematical, organisational, verbal, and written communication skills and detail oriented
- Ability to interface with cross-functional groups to define and execute overall requirements
- Ability to conduct research, prepare comprehensive reports and present complex statistical information in a clear and succinct fashion
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees
- General supply chain, materials management, and logistics knowledge
- Familiarity in process documentation and improvement.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function specific software
- Outstanding project management skills
- Green Belt or ELS certification preferred
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.