Warehouse Manager (Ha Noi)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Anh Truong
Date posted 23 August 2022ha-noi supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-08-25 2022-10-22 pharmaceuticals Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Operation Manager (Ha Noi) job has arisen has just come available in a successful start up pharmaceutical company. This is one of the first key positions that shape the success of the company in Vietnam.
About the Warehouse Manager (Ha Noi) Role:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing production of personnel in Hanoi to achieve business goal.
- Facilitate performance management processes to include assisting in setting goals, objectives, and performance expectations; providing periodic performance evaluations; identifying and supporting talent development activities; and developing individual performance improvement programs when required
- Observe, support, and participate in problem-solving. Understands all processes within area of responsibility and relevant processes and helps facilitate resolution of issues
- Ensure warehouse fits statutory and regulatory requirements/condition
- Ensure inventory movement is well documented
- Leads/Supports corrective/preventative measures aimed at improving compliance and reducing repeat occurrences. Follow up to determine if corrective actions adequately addressed root cause of event
- Recommends changes to improve standard operational and working practices
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree (MBA, MS, etc.) is preferred
- A minimum of five years of relevant professional experience. Experience in a regulated industry is preferred
- Experience is preferred in one or more the following areas: Management Consulting, Pharmaceutical, Supply Chain Operations and/or Supply Chain Sourcing
- Have knowledge in pharmaceutical is a plus
- Demonstrated effectiveness leading and influencing cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrated effectiveness in establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with internal or external business partners to meet tactical and strategic business needs is preferred
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Experience with ERP systems
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Warehouse Manager (Ha Noi) is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.