Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hung Tran
Date posted 07 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-09-07 2022-11-06 consumer-electronics Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Operations Manager job has just available at one of largest international insurtech company in the market.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this role, you will oversee and manage supply chain operations with overall responsibility for setting and delivery of strategy, implementation, and service operations for the Vietnam market.
- Defining operations strategy at a country level in-line with regional strategies, specifically to:
- Build operations to be recognised as a market leading service provider
- Optimise operational processes & procedures to support scalability
- Continuously improve the customer experience whilst balancing cost base
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Establish and lead best practices sharing discussions with regional operations teams to build relationships and provide cross-pollination of ideas.
- Effectively lead and develop the operations team for uninterrupted operations within claim operations and call centre ensuring delivery of KPI’s achieved
- Ensures relationships between Service Managers & 3rd party network are met & customer expectations are met and identify new service providers to support strategic priorities based on agreed requirements
- Understands client requirements and objectives; translates client requirements into operational requirements to functional group. Clearly communicates vision and requirements to functional group
- Accountable for the delivery of multiple client projects that require coordination and orchestration across multiple internal stakeholders and delivery teams
- Recognises operational risk factors early on and mitigates or creates contingency plans. Report out to executive team and/or client teams on results, risks, and opportunities identified
- Serves as a single point of contact for overall project issues
- Audit, maintain and ensure employee time-keeping and absentee records are accurate
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate employee growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities
- Manage resources to optimise equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials
- Demonstrate the company’s core and growth values in the performance of all job functions
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Translates strategic priorities, objectives, and targets into goals for team. Provides frameworks for measurement.
- Holds self and others accountable for achieving and exceeding challenging targets and delivering quality results.
- Consciously spends time thinking and feeling like the customer and helps team to adopt this mindset to deliver customer-centric solutions pleasing customers beyond expectations
- Regularly spends time personally interacting with customers; encourages, enables, and empowers team to do the same
- Inspires teams to work in collaboration and recognise and respect the contributions of everyone towards meeting organisational goals
- Highly proficient communicator; focused on interacting and listening to and synthesising others’ ideas. Explains complex issues clearly and succinctly
- Communicates succinctly and fosters a fact-based environment where communication is backed by research and data appropriate for the audience
- Anticipates and is proactive in adapting own and team’s approach in response to changes in the strategic and/or operational direction of the organisation
- Flexes and blends style depending on situation. Comfortable changing approach to commit to a new course of action where the situation warrants it and communicates changes
- Able to understand, interpret, analyse, and communicate data and applies these skills to derive insights and performance
- History of managing supply chain with good understanding of procurement and vendor management or general insurance claim processing industry
- Effective relationship management (with internal and external Customers)
- Experience from mobile and consumer electronics service sector will be added advantages
- Proven previous experience in team management is advantageous
- Collaborative, focused on delivery with ability to coach to achieve results but robust and challenging where needed
- Strategic planning experience
- Ability to appropriately prioritise and drive initiatives while operating in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to prioritise by self and see the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skill - spoken and written English
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Detailed oriented, organised, and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and ability to influence stakeholders under dynamic environment
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022An exciting Deputy General Director job has just available at one of the fast-growing companies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 September 2022An exciting Environmental Sustainability Manager job has arisen in a leading fashion leading in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Fabric Material Sourcing Manager job has become available at one of the most respected global firms based in HCMC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 August 2022An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just available at one of the international FMCG company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Development Manager job has arisen in a leading manufacturer in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.