Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 01 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 fashion Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Manager has just available at one of the multinational companies.
About the Project Manager Role:
The Project Manager will lead all sourcing projects. The individual will manage all country-of-origin transitions, ramping up new sources, phase out process of existing partners, and ensure a smooth transition through these product and vendor migrations.
- Develop project plans with solid detail on key activities, establishing milestones, phasing in/out deliverable and ensure activities are mapped to meet timely objectives
- Review plans with key stakeholders, seek buy in and ensure their feedback is fully captured to make the plan is robust and action oriented
- Internal stakeholder management and alignment of all teams and departments across projects to ensure communication flow and prioritisation
- Lead the preparation of content and presentations on project updates to the leadership teams
- Manage program-level inter dependencies; flag risks upfront to possible missed deadlines and proactively propose solutions to regain momentum on all projects
- Partner with work stream leads and external partners to build project scopes for key priorities (work to be done, resources required, critical inter-dependencies etc.)
- Conduct data analysis within the project for key performance indicators, raise issues and propose solutions in reviewing the data and project deltas.
This role is both highly visible to corporate global leadership and requires a high level of oral and written communication, organisation, presentation, and holding teams accountable.
- Minimum five years of experience in project management
- Anticipates issues and/or questions and resolves them before they are raised
- Challenges the status quo and adopts creative ideas to develop better business outcomes
- Actively listens to others and exchanges ideas as well as being a key collaborator in all projects
- Adapts own communication style and language based on the audience and situations
- Applies facts and confidently conveys personal points of view to arrive at consensus among stakeholders
- Brings a strong toolkit with ability to manage projects using formal tools like Microsoft Project
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.