Supply Chain Director
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 13 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2022-12-13 2023-02-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Supply Chain Director has just available at one of the multinational companies.
About the Supply Chain Director Role:
Lead the end-to-end supply chain functions (purchasing, planning, logistics, customer service & distribution) to ensure delivery of quality product with leading level of service to customers at lowest cost and inventory.
- Supply Planning: Ensure / Approve the planning of production, raw and packaging materials and finished goods delivery are well managed in order to meet demand at highest level of service, at minimum level of inventory, enable efficient utilisation of factory resources and minimise slobs
- Purchasing: Ensure the sourcing plan to be aligned for raw and packaging materials for short and long terms with Asia SC and drive value creation plans to improve margins and minimise impact of cost increase.
- Logistics including Import and Export: Manage logistics flow from raw and packaging materials planning to Factory delivery (freight, insurance and services) . And from warehouses and to customers’ premise for finished goods (domestics and oversea) . Ensure international trade, local regulatory and tax compliance throughout the full flow
- Customer service: Manage SOP for all local and export sale. Enhancing customer satisfaction (including customer complaints, Voice of Distributors VOD …)
- People: Develop supply chain organisation and people capability to enable delivery of functional goals aligned to the business agenda
- SC Performance & Excellence: Direct implementation of the excellence agenda for an effective and efficient supply chain
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, procurement, supply chain management, business management, or a relevant field
- Advance certificates are a plus: CSCP, CPIM, CPSM, CTL etc.
- Minimum 10 years experienced in different functions of the supply chain. Functional head or senior functional manager just below functional head in a leading organisation
- Identify the personal characteristics and behaviours required for this job
- The role requires reasonable strategic & conceptual capability which allows the individual to plan for the future in a rapidly changing environment as well as dive deep when required
- People leadership and interpersonal skills backed by strong analytic skills, ability to withstand pressure and wider business perspective to be able contribute as a member of the country management team
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 December 2022A Senior Operations Director is required to lead Operations for Vietnam for one of the worlds most successful contract logistics companies. Based out of HCMC and reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a great chance to advance your career to an MD role for a leading international company