Strategic Planning Manager
Salary Attractive package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 05 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2023-01-10 2023-03-06 fashion Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Strategic Planning Senior Manager has just become available at one of the multinational companies.
About the Strategic Planning Manager Role:
The Strategic Planning Manager are responsible for will be responsible for leading global seasonal and monthly supply planning and buy processes including buy calendar to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and in a cost optimised manner. Partner with stakeholders including demand planning teams, product development and production planning teams to match demand and supply, identify risks and drive solutions to meet and exceed targeted OTP and other service levels for the brands under their portfolio.
- This is a global role, working with a highly matrixed, cross geography, mutli cultural organisation working across different time zones. The role involves high levels of communication with senior leadership and with individual contributors. Balancing the needs of different stakeholders while supporting a global process requires the incumbent to have very strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills while demonstrating drive and initiative in working through process improvements
- The Manager, Strategic Planning will leverage their end-to-end supply chain experience to significantly upgrade and optimise the organisation, processes, and technology, to drive world class performance
- Lead global seasonal and monthly supply planning and buy processes including buy calendar to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and cost optimised supply. Partner with stakeholders including regions and product development teams to match demand and supply, identify risks and drive solutions
- Lead the seasonal and monthly S&OP meetings
- Partner and support strategic sourcing direction through multi horizon plans which are drawn up to achieve long term brand revenue targets and growth expectations. Provide decks and analysis to the senior leadership to help illustrate future demand trends and capacity
- Develop a High Performance Organisation. Develop associates through education and training. Ensure individual development plans are created and executed upon. Identify succession plans in each key role
- Continuously Improve Global Planning Employee Engagement. Identify areas for improvement and create action plans. Ensure transparency with the team by reporting on areas for improvement and actions
- Identify and Execute upon diversity & inclusion plans in order to drive performance across the organisation. Purposely drive hiring and employee development to improve diversity & inclusion objectives
- Build trusted relationships with the team as well as internal and external stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Four years at the Manager and/or Asst Manager level responsible for planning within a global products organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines, MBA or advance degree preferred
- Experience in footwear/apparel industry preferred but is not a restriction
- Extensive knowledge of, and leadership of the Sales & Operations Planning Process (S&OP) and strong background in planning systems; SAP/IBP, a plus
- Demonstrated experience in building high performance global planning teams
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with business leaders, internal and external business partners
- Result orientation, problem solver with strong information seeking skills and attention to detail
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive benefitLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Managing Director has just available at one of the multinational logistics companies.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Planning and Operations Director has just available at one of the multinational sourcing companies.