Salary Attractive benefit
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 19 January 2023ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2023-02-01 2023-03-20 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Managing Director has just available at one of the multinational logistics companies.
About the Managing Director Role:
This role is in-charge of all day-to-day commercial and operations activities within Vietnam, leading activities that support the development and rollout of company’s overall vision and strategy, overseeing the improvement and safeguarding financial results [Profit and Loss (P&L)]. This role works closely with the commercial team to determine the types of business, business partners / vendors / suppliers, products/services required for target groups of customers in accordance to consumption trend patterns within the industry and geographical market, and strives to achieve it in the most cost-efficient and sustainable manner, for maximum long-term value return
- Operations Strategy and Management: Take overall responsibility for developing and executing the business strategy in Vietnam in line with the overall operations strategy, ensuring the strategy is successfully implemented with positive business outcomes. Monitor P&L measurements as key indicator to achieving optimal operations execution
- Business Planning and Budgeting: Actively seek to track consumption trend patterns within the industry and geographical market and works closely with the commercial team to determine the key activities for further growth i.e. types of business, business partners / vendors / suppliers, products/services required for target groups of customers
- Customer Relationship Management: Understand customer needs and manage unsatisfactory / unhappy customer complains; strive to engage and deliver accordingly so as to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- People Leadership and Team Management: Manage and provide guidance to the teams to accomplish their objectives
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum 15 years of logistics operations and SCM experience
- Solid working experience in Vietnam with good knowledge base of the logistics market
- Customers interface and commercial interaction
- Process management and continuous improvement
This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Planning and Operations Director has just available at one of the multinational sourcing companies.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 January 2023An exciting Strategic Planning Senior Manager has just become available at one of the multinational companies.