Strategic Planning Senior Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Che
Date posted 06 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2023-03-14 2023-05-05 garment-and-footwear Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN 70000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Strategic Planning Senior Manager job has arisen in a leading footwear firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Strategic Planning Senior Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading global seasonal and monthly Supply planning and buy processes including buy calendar to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and in a cost optimised manner.
- Lead global seasonal and monthly supply planning and buy processes including buy calendar to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and cost optimised supply. Partner with stakeholders including regions and product development teams to match demand and supply, identify risks and drive solutions
- Lead the seasonal and monthly S&OP meetings
- Partner and support strategic sourcing direction through multi horizon plans which are drawn up to achieve long term Brand revenue targets and growth expectations
- Identify, lead and support process changes across global teams, driving superior supply planning. Act as a key leader in building the framework, developing state of the art tools and organisation capabilities to further enhance global planning and allocation approach
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders including Demand Planning, Global and Asia Product Development, Production Planning, Materials Supply and key factory partners to ensure products are delivered at the right place, on time, at the right cost
- Drive department KPI's OTP, Acceptance Rates, Calendar Execution, Fill Rates, Management Reporting and support quality, CSR, and other relevant brand needs
- Standardise planning processes across the organisation
- Key partner in meeting market launch dates
- Develop a high performance organisation
- Continuously improve global planning employee engagement
- Identify and execute upon diversity & inclusion plans in order to drive performance across the organisation
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Five years at the Manger or Sr. Manager level responsible for planning within a global products organisation
- Bachelor degree in relevant field, MBA or advance degree preferred
- Experience in footwear/apparel industry but not a restriction
- Extensive knowledge and leadership of the S&OP and planning systems; SAP/IBP is a plus
- Strong leadership, communications, organisational, analytical and negotiation skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 3520 7942