Salary Attractive package
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 10 May 2023binh-duong supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2023-05-10 2023-07-09 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Planning Director job has just available at one of the well-known toy manufacturers in the world
About the Planning Director Role:
In this business-critical role, you will set up the planning team in an extraordinary factory and make sure that the exciting products reach the hands of the children in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure timely Delivery of Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, and new products orders to the distribution centres
- Ensure best-in-class materials availability to quickly react to variations in demand
- Overall responsible for import / export operations, related forwarders and brokers management, ensuring compliance and efficiency
- Handle relationships with customs and related governments departments to ensure good interfaces have been built
- Be a member of leadership team and contribute towards effective functioning of Asia manufacturing through management of the planning team and collaboration with other functions
- Maximise equipment utilisation and production effectiveness through planning processes improvement
- Determine production plan, machine hours plan, direct labour headcount plan, and inventory plan and ensure on time in full execution
- Optimise planning decisions considering equipment constrains, direct labour availability, materials availability, sales seasonality, and timely bottlenecks detection and solution
- See to it that staff in the planning department realise their best potential by developing their competencies and skills, as well as their positive mentalities in terms of pursuing strong accountability and continuous improvements
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Preferably engineering, economics, business management, logistics management or similar education background
- 10+ years’ experience in end-to-end supply chain, production planning & scheduling, capacity planning, direct labor planning, materials management, S&OP process, customer service, import-export, and lean manufacturing. Preference on consumer goods industry
- Proven record in leadership with demonstrated ability to influence, develop, coach, and provide support effectively, also in a matrix environment – working with large cross-functional, cross-cultural teams
- Result & accountability oriented with continuous improvement approach
- Effective in communication and team building
- Good with numbers and attention to details
- Good command in English as well as Vietnamese
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Phuong Yen Nguyen
+84 28 3520 7946