Supply Chain Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Anh Truong
Date posted 25 May 2023ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/supply-chain 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceutical firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About this Senior Manager Supply Chain Role:
You will ensure the excellent execution of planning and logistics processes within an assigned country/region, while continuously challenge and evolve the existing processes. You will lead a regulatory affair team and report to GM.
- Manage supply chain management activities including sales order processing, purchasing and inventory management
- Manage external service providers to ensure products are delivered in a timely manner into the company’s warehouse and customer's location
- Provide analysis to management and regional SCM with KPIs to ensure sufficient inventory availability whilst maintaining control over logistic cost developments and inventory obsolescence
- Release purchase order with release strategy approval
- Manage the inventory stock policy in the region to achieve fiscal budget and actively put in place measures to limit exposure on excess and obsolete finished goods
- Evaluate demand forecast and planning performance to determine root cause and drive corrective actions
- Develop the communication and processes for regular review with key supplying partners, order backlog, PO acknowledgement and forecast capacity requirement
- As a key business process owner, support the implementation of supply chain related IT changes and improvement
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical skills and capability to work with large amounts of data with an ability to create ad hoc reports or analytics independently
- Demonstrate management capabilities including making effective use of external business partners; ensure clear deliverables for contractors; prepare budgets and model required resourcing
- Ability to solve pro-actively problems and think creatively – capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion
- Strong business acumen, judgement and professionalism required. Intellectual curiosity drives a deep understanding of transportation and business issues locally and abroad
This international firm is a fast-growing leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, energetic and looking for new opportunity, this is the role for you.
Get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 May 2023An exciting Senior Supply Chain Analyst job has arisen in a leading logistic firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Operation Director job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.