Consultant Lea Natale
Date posted 06 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-27 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A prestigious world-leading manufacturing company within garment industry is recruiting its new Planning Manager with a managerial opportunity based in Hanoi.
About the Planning Manager Role:
In this key role, you will lead a team of 10 planners and head the all team to comply with the high standard requirements of production time-line.
- Closely work with the Plant Manager
- Assure planning performance, targets, KPIs (ASA, Aging, FIFO…)
- Assure daily, weekly, monthly production plan as committed (depending on seasonality and campaign)
- Work with team to enhance planning performance
- Cooperate with production to deliver product as customer demand
- Manage inventory level as target (just in time)
To succeed in the Planning manager position, you must have the ability to lead effectively a team to work together and possess a keen understanding of production line as well as customer expectations.
Key Requirements :
- 5 years minimum working experience and 3 years of experience as a manager / previous experience within garment industry is preferred
- Strong analytically and problem solving skills
- Excellent team leader and strong interpersonal skills; establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, plants, apparel planning, marketing and project management
- Knowledge of mainframe/planning systems, Excel is a plus
- English and Vietnamese (Vietnamese application preferred)
This manufacturing company has an outstanding international reputation in its field.
If you are a progressive manager within manufacturing and garment industry, enjoying working in a challenging environment, the planning manager role awaits you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.