Location Long AnFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 19 October 2018 2018-10-192018-12-10 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Logistics Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Long Hau (20km from district 1).
About the Logistics Manager Role:
In this job, you will lead the big team of logistics and warehousing.
- Engage in the movement of raw or finished materials, storage, production scheduling and inventory control activities, including transportation, distribution, and logistics
- Maintain customer relations regarding supply side/service activities and be responsible for customer service processes, order fulfilment and logistics
- Lead cross-functional team on projects like supply chain, materials management and logistics
- Responsible for delivery of short-term and-long term results to develop and maintain organisation's credibility with the business and creating opportunities for the function to add greater value to the business
- Communicate and work with all levels of the organisation. Manage a large multi-function program or a set of projects. Interact with colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Expert in Enterprise Lean Sigma (ELS) process. Lead the formulation and development of projects. Provide direction and guidance to project leader. Monitor progress on schedule, budget and technical output. Provide guidance to the team on ELS projects
- Achieve maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value
The successful candidate will have solid experience in warehousing and logistics and strong management and leadership skill.
- Minimum 5 years of supply chain, logistics experience
- Working knowledge of modern manufacturing, material flow and improvement strategies
- Strong organisational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organisation
- Excellent organisational and people skills, project management skills, with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and function specific software
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. They have a state of the art factory and have an established team of international and local staff. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.