Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Tabouring
Date posted 27 February 2019 2019-02-272019-04-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 45000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Project Manager role has become available at multinational project logistics company based in Vietnam. This role is for anyone who has the thrive to succeed and is ready for a new challenge where he/she is willing to take the absolute lead.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this particular role you will be responsible for representing the company on the highest level of service standards and to make sure delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Supervise and guide staff within the operation department
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-cooperatively with top management, across borders and internal matrix.
- University graduate in any fields
- Have a good service mind
- Able to operate under pressure
- Able to operate PC and have a good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Can communicate English and Vietnamese both spoken and written effectively
- Capable of handling and dealing with different level people
- Display flexibility and can motivate people for excellent results
- Must be very organised
This leading logistics company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on being the top by providing the best possible service.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.