Country Crossborder Head
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Yen Nguyen
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Country Crossborder Head job has just available at one of the multinational e-commerce company.
About the Country Crossborder Head Role:
In this business-critical role, you will building and leading the logistics network and operations on a daily basis. This will involve you overseeing the logistics solution design and adoption, transport and fulfilment network building and also supply chain management.
- Working closely with country commercial and regional crossborder in defining and driving quarterly country crossborder logistics roadmap across solution and operation
- Build and maintain government regulatory agencies, customs, ecosystem relationship to unlock new regulations and capability
- Establish operation footprint (bonded fulfilment, reverse logistics, etc) and capability per roadmap
- Manage door to door CB operation in the country with Origin & Destination country logistic teams.
- Review, develop and measure key metrics for the operation and oversee strategic supplier management (inhouse and outsource) of an extensive complex global 3PL network (forward and reverse)
- Ensuring continuous delivery of services through management of service level agreements with end users and monitoring performance
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
The successful candidate will have solid experience in customs regulation and logistics.
- More than ten years of experience in a Senior Management role all of which has been gained from the logistics or eCommerce industry or in regulatory agencies related to crossborder trade
- University degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or Business Masters degree preferred
- Strong business and commercial acumen in unlocking business growth through logistics solution
- Experience in operations management experience, including 3PL supplier management and leading multi-site or international warehousing and supply chain operations
- Expert knowledge in international trade and customs regulation
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and deliver through others
- Proven ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment with strong presentation, facilitation skills and excellent organisational and time management skill
This international company is the market leader in their field globally and in Vietnam. This is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.