Logistics and Customer Service Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 60000000 110000000 110000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global FMCG company is recruiting for the position of Logistics and Customer Service Manager reporting to the Supply Chain director.
About the Logistics and Customer Service Manager Role:
The Logistics Manager manages activities of those engaged in the movement of raw or finished materials, storage and inventory control activities, including transportation, distribution, and logistics. The incumbent may maintain customer relations with regard to supply side/service activities and be responsible for customer service processes, order fulfilment and logistics.
- Ensure that there is sufficient inventory to meet the production’s needs
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, and transportation
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Manage the order to cash flow
- Provide the leadership/ coaching for a team of 7 staffs
- Build up the network for future growth
To succeed in the role, you must have strong organisational skills in strategy, communication at all levels and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- Strong in exportation and custom regulation is a plus point
- Demonstrated understanding of financial systems and the key drivers within the manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based organisation
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field.
If you are driven enough to develop and grow with business, this opportunity is for you.
Please email or phone me to know more about the role.