Solutions Design Team Manager/ Head of SD Country
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting opportunity has just arise for the position of Solutions Design Team Manager/ Head of SD Country reporting (solid line) to VP, solution Design, APAC in Singapore and reporting (dotted line) to Director, Business Development, Country.
About the Solutions Design Team Manager/ Head of SD Role:
This role's purpose is to take the solution development that deliver exceptional customer value whilst delivering healthy returns for company and to supporting the development of the strategy and deploy strategic initiatives.
- Works proactively with the customer to identify potential commercial / service improvement opportunities and develops/ delivers innovative solutions and services that create value for customers and that help meet DSC's growth targets
- Develops collaborative relationships with leaders of other functions involved in new business opportunities, renewals and continuous improvement (e.g. BD, Operations, Project Management, Risk, IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Real Estate, etc.) to continuously improve the solution design process, production of deliverables and to ensure required resources are available
- Successfully influences key stakeholders, ensuring engagement & support form BD owners, to ensure Solution Design work stream deliverables are achieved & meet project objectives for wider / regional projects
- Coach and support of the relevant solutions design team in the pursuit of new business, renewals and continuous improvement
To succeed in the role, you must have good understanding of cost structure.
- Six to 10 years' relevant experience in solution design, operation and transport management (must be strong in operation)
- Have 3PL's experience
- Open-minded, growth-mindset and creative
This organisation is a global leader in supply chain management & third-party logistics, implementing innovative logistics solutions across a wide range of industries.
If you are a strong solution designer looking to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Kindly apply, email or call me to discuss more.