Plant Logistics Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Plant Logistics Manager job has just become available at a well-established MNC based in My Phuoc 1, Binh Duong.
About this Plant Logistics Manager Role:
You will guarantee the quality of his department, carry out audits, ensure that the control criteria are respected, participate in multidisciplinary working groups to reduce the stock of raw material and WIP; propose solution and implement them. He/she also is responsible for procurement processing and warehouse operation.
- Establish the production plan in relation with the Market supply chain (Forecast), taking into account the production and supply-base constraints
- Manage the procurement process in relation in order to receive the right components at the right time with the right quantities
- Manage and reduce the raw material, components and WIP stock
- Manage the warehousing operations and production line feeding with the customers satisfaction mind set
To succeed in the Global Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a minimum of five years experience.
- Minimum five years' experience in industrial environment/ manufacturing environment
- Listen, synthesis and decision maker
- Experiences in supply/production planning, warehousing, forecast, and procurement
- Capability of guiding, coaching and transfer know how to his team
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge on lean manufacturing aproach
This international firm is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and has proven track record of management skill/leader, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.