Operation Manager (Finished Goods or Raw Material)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 manufacturing-and-production Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Operation Manager job is available in a leading logistics service provider in Ho Chi Minh City. Reporting to the Site Operation Manager, you will be responsible for either Finished Good operation or Raw Material Operation.
About the Operation Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for building up a strategy for a sustainable succession plan for Finished Goods or Raw Material Operations.
- Manage warehouse operations to fulfil the service level agreement (SLA) with customer
- Initiate and implement improvement projects related to productivity and capacity
- Control cost of OT / Compensation / Operations within the targeted budget
- Communicate and settle with customer on operational issues and initiatives
- Ensure operations team to comply with labour codes and requirements of government, company and customers
To succeed in this role, you should have highly-developed people management and communication skill.
- Experience at least five years in warehouse operations in multinational/ manufacturing company
- Experience at least two years in a people management position
- Project management experience
- Highly-developed people management and communication skill
- Advanced data analysis skills. WMS & SAP advanced technical skills
This leading logistics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. This position will be taking care of one of their key customers (renowned manufacturing company).
If you are driven, good at communication and operation, this role is for you.