Logistics & PSRA Specialist
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Ngan Thai
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new job opportunity just arises for the position of Logistics & PSRA (Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs) Specialist working for a multinational chemical company which offers chemical solutions with game-changing products across various industries. This role will be an individual contributor role reporting to Head of Supply Chain.
About the Logistics & PSRA Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for Logistics Service Providers (LSP) performance management, Transportation and Logistics Safety, Export Control, Product Safety & Regulatory Affair, local license and regulations and general HSEQ support (e.g. HSEQ training, IMS support).
- LSP performance and relationship management - including daily performance monitoring, monthly KPI data collection & evaluation and regular performance review according to guideline given by SCC APAC regional office
- Daily operation monitoring and exception handling to ensure smooth logistics operation
- Conduct TLS audit and Ensure LSP follow Covestro global safety directives and policy
- Represent and establish HSEQ related product expertise within the country, including but not limited with emergency response and crisis communication
- Monitoring upcoming chemical legislation and communicate with regional function where appropriate, conduct regulatory product registration with support of regional function
- Internal stakeholders: Business Units; Local CFO Functions; SCC APAC; PSRA APAC
- External stakeholders: customers; Logistics service providers; Customs Department; External auditors; Industry association; Chemical management authorities
To succeed in this role, you must have Good knowledge in transportation safety, local regulations and license requirement in Vietnam.
- At least five years' working experience in logistics, supply chain industry, and HSEQ area
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics/ supply chain management/ natural science/ chemical engineering or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English is a must
- Project management skills preferred
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
This role offers a really attractive package with a opportunity working across regional teams. If you find this opportunity interesting, please apply or call me to discuss further.