Senior Landside Transportation Specialist
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hung Tran
Date posted 04 November 2022ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/warehousing-logistics 2022-11-04 2023-01-03 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Landside Transportation Specialist job has arisen in a leading logistic company in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Sr. Landside Transportation Specialist Role:
Drive trucking, cross-border, rail, and barge businesses both through organic and inorganic growth. He/she will own the product P&L for South Vietnam and is work on P&L Management, budgeting, product & solution development, pricing strategy. Strong stakeholder management is expected across the peer group in sales, procurement, and customer experience.
- Collect and analyse market intelligence
- Target setting for intermodal growth
- South Vietnam intermodal strategy and direction setting
- Define growth/segmentation opportunities
- Provide input for inland tender preparation
- Support commercial teams and provide training and coaching on intermodal products
- Develop new inland products
- Set inland tariffs
- Optimise Inland cargo and corridor mix
- Performance manages intermodal in respective geography
- New product development (Trucking, Cross-border, Rail & Barge)
- Organic & inorganic growth on existing product offerings
- Intermodal P&L for South Vietnam
- Product training to Sales/Commercial teams
- Customer satisfaction
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- High Language proficiency (English & Vietnamese) to communicate clearly, consistently, and frequently to all levels of stakeholders, forums & engagements
- Not less than 3.5/ 5 for all English skills (without English: cannot give the updates, to understand each other; Need good communication)
- Minimum five years of product or business development experience in trucking business in Vietnam (3-5 years working in the position related to inter-modal and trucking business; strong business development and customer relationship management capability)
- Strong analytic, scenario mapping and decision-making skills
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong excel/spreadsheet management, budgeting, and financial planning skills
- From global logistics company, managing inter-modal products (trucking/rail)
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to draw data/fact-based insights, drive stakeholder engagement, take ambiguous decisions and an attitude to drive projects
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 December 2022An exciting Operation Manager job has become available at one of the global international logistic company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 December 2022An exciting Production Management Supervisor /Manager job has arisen in a leading fashion leader in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 29 November 2022An exciting Labor Management Compliance job has arisen in one of international brands in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 November 2022An exciting Customer Service Manager job has arisen in a leading pharmaceuticals distributor in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.