Warehouse Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Hung Tran
Date posted 09 November 2022binh-duong supply-chain-procurement-logistics/warehousing-logistics 2022-11-09 2023-01-08 pharmaceuticals Binh Duong Binh Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Warehouse Manager role has become available, where you will be in charge to ensure compliance to quality & regulatory requirements to operate FIE warehouse.
About the Assistant Warehouse Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for monitoring all activities at the company FIE Warehouse in Vietnam including the assigned tasks related to Controlled Substance Product (if required).
- Develop & implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or Work Instructions (WI) to establish end-2-end operational process for FIE warehouse
- Manage warehouse related KPI (e.g., Inventory Management, Productivity, Pick & Pack speed, deliver the right product to the customer at the right time, throughput etc.)
- Manage inbound & outbound operations with logistics service providers, 3PL/4PL and distributors including freight bill payment and logistics costs
- Ensure compliance to quality & regulatory requirements to operate FIE warehouse
- Establish rolling forecasting process for FIE warehouse, develop material resource plan (MRP) and coordinate with Regional SCM and relevant functions
- Support annual stock-take process with Finance team at distributor warehouse
- Submit the monthly KPI report to SC & WH Manager (E.g.: Inventory, Provision for SLOB Write report)
To succeed in this role, you must have at least two years’ experience in logistics, distribution & customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of pharmaceutical cGMP and GDP regulations
- Ability to operate and maintain forklifts and equipment typical of warehouse is a plus
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently while also enjoying collaboration cross-functional teams
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.