Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thao Che
Date posted 26 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city supply-chain-procurement-logistics/warehousing-logistics 2023-04-26 2023-06-25 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Process Engineer job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Process Engineer Role:
Reporting to the Manager, Regional Process Engineering, this role will fulfil a lead role in providing operational performance insight, identifying improvement opportunities, and facilitating the implementation of impactful solutions to operational issues and challenges in Viet Nam and Myanmar. This role will provide visibility into operations performance trends to allow for greater alignment and execution of the strategic plan.
- Works with country operation managers to review work measurement documentation and ensure each work method component is aligned with a measurement
- Simulates components of operations/staff positions by working the position to understand the process (eg: receiving, putaway, picking and stuffing processes in consolidation centre, etc)
- Organises and conducts work measurement/operation training workshops
- Regular interaction with Country Operations Management and vendors for the purpose of gathering, validating and documenting operational requirements
- Conducts systematic in-depth research and analysis into operation issues of varying complexity
- Initiates, defines, and leads the development and communication of effective reports to key stakeholders, including executive/senior management
- Facilitate development of new analytics solutions to address existing gaps in analytics tools
- Estimates costs and identify business savings
- Provides reports, presentations and relevant information to senior management as required
- Ensures the effective development and use of information or record management systems or reporting practices
- Ensures team awareness of current processes and procedures, and relevant company and regulatory requirements, which may impact the operation or department. Takes steps to ensure any changes are implemented
- Ensures completion of audit and reviews of existing processes or documentation to ensure appropriate standards and rules are applied
- Manage the identification and facilitate the implementation of process improvement initiatives to ensure minimal disruption of business operations during transition period
- Facilitate development of specific risk mitigation strategies for critical business operations
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outline business impacts
- Works collaboratively with operations teams to formulate solutions to operations issues and challenges
- Simplify information and decipher technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Supply Chain Management preferable
- More than four years of work experience operations analysis, planning and engineering and/or related consulting work ideally in the logistics, transportation, or supply chain industry
- Good teamwork and technical leadership, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Proven ability to understand and analyse problems and find solutions
- Proficient in Excel/ Macro/ autoCAD and other analytics software used in preparing and presenting data
- Effective stakeholder engagement, including but not limited to ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and to manage stakeholder meeting
- Strong analytical, communication & interpersonal skills
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 3520 7942
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Senior Coordinator Strategy & Projects Apparel job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 May 2023A leading fashion brand company is seeking a Senior Coordinator Strategy & Projects Apparel in Ho Chi Minh.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 19 April 2023An exciting Production Management Manager role has just available at one of the thriving company in fashion industry.