Country Manager - Medical Devices
Salary VND200000000 - VND300000000 per month + Car & Driver
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rarely available Country Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Country Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible to manage the overall business in sales, marketing, commercial activities and responsible to develop and lead Vietnam strategic growth plans. You will manage the diversified product line and fuels the future product pipeline as well as exploring the untapped opportunities.
- Direct responsibility on country P&L
- Manage commercial team and create profitable strategy across the species
- Manage the resources and identify the support needs to drive the growth of current and future pipeline
- Collaborate with regional colleagues to align regional strategy and sustainable growth and pricing strategy
- Identify technical and market support needs and seeks out the support to drive the plan
- Direct management of employee, key regional customers and distributor partnership
- Develop and implement Regional growth plans that capitalise on short, medium and longer-term product and market opportunities
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a successful GM or experienced Vietnamese Business Unit Head coming from the healthcare industry. You will also need to have a broad experience, knowledge, and cultural sensitivity and awareness to “hit the ground running” and have immediate impact, ability to perform and deliver in a wide variety of countries and cultural environments is critical.
- Relevant healthcare degree
- Financially management
- Business model management and critical success factor identification
- Strong communication
- Experienced people management
- Proven marketing and customer driven record
- Ability to execute the strategy and create executable plan and tactics
- Ten years in managerial position in related industry
- Proven record on the management skills and required competency
- Professional and clear communication skills with networking ability
If you are determined and have a successful track record in the healthcare industry and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.