GM / Sales & Marketing Director (Open for expats)
Salary VND200000000 - VND400000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rarely available General Manager / Sales & Marketing Director job has just arisen at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the General Manager / Sales & Marketing Director Role:
Reporting to the Group Director in Europe, you will be responsible for the development and execution of the sales and marketing strategy for RX and OTX products based on the company's long-term strategy for the South Asia region.
- Development of strategy and tactics ensuring growth of turnover of the company’s RX and OTX products in South Asian markets
- Define and implement marketing and sales plans as part of agreed budgets to maximise sales and execute goals according to the adopted strategy
- Create and ensure execution of strategic, sales, marketing and contribution objectives
- Create and maintain the organisational structure necessary for execution of the adopted strategy while simultaneously optimising resources
- Operationally efficient management of the subordinate sales and marketing structure
- Development of marketing and sales plans, implementation and monitoring of the business effects assumed
- Co-creation of the pipeline development, portfolio management and resource optimisation processes for the subordinate South Asia region
- Development and maintenance of relations with the opinion-making environment and customers in order to support growth and development in a long-term perspective
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong experience from the Vietnamese pharmaceutical industry and tender process management. Production experience is a big plus. This role is open for expat.
- Master’s degree
- Economics, management and marketing, alternatively medical or related profile with completed courses, postgraduate schools in economic, management, marketing
- Ten years' experience in sales and marketing in the pharmaceutical industry and five years' experience on management positions
- Expert knowledge of the pharmaceutical market
- Knowledge of negotiation rules
- Knowledge of human resources management rules
If you are driven and have a successful track record in the pharmaceutical industry and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.