Marketing Manager - ETC
Salary VND80000000 - VND130000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 18 October 2016
An attractive Marketing Manager job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious and leading multinational pharmaceutical company based in Ho Chi Minh City has just become available.
About the Marketing Manager role:
You will manage strategy, day-to-day marketing programs and activities so that they meet the organisation's short and long term business objectives, comply with regulations and standards, and protect the organisation's public reputation. Additionally, you will work very closely with cross-functional partners and lead the process of portfolio life cycle management.
Marketing Strategy and Plan:
- Develop Marketing & Execution Plan
- Coach Product Manager in the creation of the marketing plan. Ensure quality in marketing by focusing on promotions that are consistent with brand/portfolio strategy
- Ensure forward planning of marketing activities. Ensure that all activities comply with relevant regulatory, legal and ethical standards
- Liaise with other functional and operational area managers (particular in sales, customer service, production, research and development) to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives
- Ensure sufficient post-assessment of marketing activities
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions
- Coach product manager in the analysis of market data and the development of appropriate market research for the brands
Turnover and Expenses:
- Ensuring achievement of sales turn over within the given advertising and promotion resources as defined in the budget & forecasting cycles
- Coach the Product Manager in the allocation of marketing resources.
- Life Cycle Management & Launch Preparation
- Develop strategy for the life cycle management of brands within the assigned portfolio
- Launch Preparation of newer therapeutic options in cooperation with cross-functional departments
- Develop long-range plan (sales forecast, marketing resources) within the context of the overall corporate plan
- Manage key stakeholder of assigned projects (Medical Education, Patient Education, Disease awareness programs …) to ensure achievement of all the KPIs
- People management. Lead, direct, evaluate and develop team of marketing professionals to achieve sales and profit goals
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of marketing.
- University degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Masters degree in marketing or economics
- At least 5 years' experience in Product management or 3 years' experience in
- Be product management team leader for a multinational company and have people management experience
- Proven success record of implementation of Marketing Strategies & activities as well as education projects
- Vietnam pharmaceutical market / Healthcare system
- Fluent in English
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office
This leading healthcare company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history in Vietnam, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are interested in the job, apply now!