Transfusion Medicine Ambassador
Salary VND35000000 - VND45000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 03 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the Medical Devices industry is recruiting for a Transfusion Medicine Ambassador in hospital channel to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Transfusion Medicine Ambassador Role:
Reporting into the Regional Business Director based in Singapore, you will be responsible for providing onsite and remote services to support customers using the company's products in Blood Screening laboratories.
- Technical field support, including hardware, software and scientific applications for Abbott instrument and informatics systems and products used in transfusion medicine
- Ensure compliance with corporate / customer requirements and operating procedures
- Analyse performance data and support escalation of product performance issues
- Utilise sophisticated remote and predictive service tools to minimise customer downtime, compile reports, manage complaints and inform product performance investigations
- Manage a timely and effective preventative maintenance program
- Ensure territory spare parts inventories are maintained and used efficiently
- Align work practices to deliver customer satisfaction and service performance metrics
- Identify service sales opportunities and work with the team to develop or close them
- Ensure regularly scheduled operational and business review meetings are conducted
- Conduct service support and reliability review in territory
- Manage inventory levels and order management as required
- Success is demonstrated with independent measures of customer satisfaction, retention, service KPIs, territory sales and margin numbers as agreed in annual goals and performance reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in applied science/ medical laboratory science / electrical / mechanical or bio-medical engineering
- Minimum of three to five years in the diagnostic industry performing high level service delivery
- Excellent technical, product and transfusion industry knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding and compliance with quality systems and processes
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confidently troubleshoot, diagnose and solve complex customer problems
This international firm needs no introduction and is well-known in their expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.