Group Product Manager
Salary VND80000000 - VND120000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Group Product Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Group Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Unit, you will be responsible to develop product marketing strategies & MKT excellence to meet or exceed objectives for assigned product. You will also lead, coach, mentor, train senior product manager(s), product manager(s), associate product manager(s)/marketing trainee.
- Develop brand plan including MKT strategy & tactics based on the analysis and research of market data
- Execute annual brand plan in a correct direction through timely cross-functional collaboration and HCP communication
- Plan, allocate and implement annual brand plan (brand strategy and tactics; financials and brand performance management including (but not limited to) promotional congress activities, NIPs (excluding case studies), promotional interactions with individual HCPs, advisory board on MKT topics, promotional material, advertisement and e-marketing
- Create innovative and long term strategies in ensuring rapid and sustaining growth for all key products under responsibility with “Patient Centric Visions”
- Preparation of launch plans for all new product/indication(s) for assigned products
- Ensure all business activities to comply with relevant SOPs, local laws and are of high ethical standards
- Accountable for listing/distributor’s tender of assigned products
- Develop effective promotional/detailing tools
- Constantly monitor competitive intelligence and prepare counter- action plans
- Execute marketing plan through timely cross-functional collaboration and HCP communication
- Prepare product forecast units and value for assigned products monthly, quarterly & yearly and achieve KPI for accuracy of 85%
- Establish & develop partnership with key stakeholders & KOLs
- Exercise marketing excellence with insights and analysis including market research
- Support field force in training, product positioning & strategies and key messages; coaching, leading regular FF meetings and joint calls
- Liaise with Regional/HQ teams in carrying out projects & activities eg. patient support programs, biosimilars, etc…
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an experienced marketer in the pharmaceutical field and had been exposed to team management.
- University degree majoring in medical doctor, pharmaceutical
- Marketing degree is a plus
- MBA (advantageous)
- Min three years in product management
- People management
- Vietnam pharmaceutical industry
If you are talented and have a successful track record and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.