Integrated Marketing Manager
Salary VND60000000 - VND100000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Integrated Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical companies based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Integrated Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Head, you will be responsible for all digital planning and projects of the company.
- Coordinate with local stakeholders in the ICE process (PLAN-DESIGN-EXECUTE-ANALYSE) according to Regional SEASK guidance and support
- Execute digital tactics in alignment with brand plans (IBP) and customer engagement plans (ICP) according to Regional SEASK ICE Team guidance
- Implement and maintain digital channels/platforms/tools according to country needs and regional team guidance
- Drive optimal utilisation of platforms in country by championing governance and KPIs to monitor and track platform utilisation through ongoing reporting
- Oversee the quality and deployment of local digital content and localised SEASK or global assets according to best practices and guidelines
- Evaluate performance of digital channels and content in collaboration with local stakeholders and supported by SEASK
- Share of local customer insights and best practices to regional SEASK ICE team
- Country business owner of all digital platforms (such as website, email, campaign and analytics tools, etc)
- Key contact for any local digital initiatives for testing innovative experiments, reporting and sharing learning with regional SEASK team
To succeed in this role, you will need to have end to end campaign management experience, preferably in B2B environment; experience with managing website, mobile applications and automated email marketing.
- At least five years' working experience in digital marketing and transformation experience required - digital platforms, content, training, change management
- Hands on experience in digital marketing and execution (e.g. running end to end digital campaigns)
- Experience with content tagging and measurement strategies
- Clear understanding of eMLR processes and regulatory considerations in pharma or other highly regulated industries
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus, yet candidates from other industries very welcome
- Prior experience in digital / multimedia agency for content creation in highly regulated markets such as pharma is an advantage
- Prior experience in (pharma-) Marketing / Sales / Medical a plus
- Prior management experience a plus, e.g. first line sales management
- Experience in website management and email marketing
- Experience in planning and executing digital marketing campaign with tagging and reporting that enables content and channel optimisation at country level against target segments and user journeys
If you are driven and have a successful track record in digital marketing and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.