Salary VND45000000 - VND60000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company is seeking two talented Product Managers in Ho Chi Minh City to take on newly created roles.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting up and implementing the product strategy to attain given goals and objectives.
- Develop, plan and implement short-term, mid-term product strategy to increase the market share and attain goals and objectives which is aligning with company’s business goals and objectives both annual revenue and profit range
- Proactively plan and conduct strategic, tactic, strong and effective activities to increase the share of voice of products through various communications both of internal and external parties by numerous, waves and streamline actions every quarter
- Build, strengthen/enhance brand equity as market leader. Create MKT POSM, brand communication tools and things for internal and external parties
- Set up, monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results in clear KPI and ROI
- Involve, collaborate with field force team to implement the marketing strategy and marketing plan, project,...
- Develop a strong partnership with external & internal partners to develop the best collaboration in management and interaction
To succeed in this role, you will need to conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- University pharmacist/ doctor background is required
- At least two to four years' working experience brand management role in pharmaceutical industry
- Proven professional MKT expertise
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification is preferred
- Good knowledge about modern MKT and integrated MKT
The successful Product Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their office.
If you have a successful track record of marketing/ product management and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.