Medical Affairs Manager
Salary VND55000000 - VND65000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 03 January 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the medical devices industry has made three Medical Affairs Manager jobs available for talented individuals to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Medical Affairs Manager Role:
Reporting to the Business Unit Head, you will act as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of company products, putting patients at the center of his/her actions.
- Development of effective interactions with Clinical Operations (both PDG and PA/GPS), including but not limited to placing studies, provide input on feasibility, sites and investigators selection
- KOL engagement plan to support medical objectives: identification, development, and establishment of scientific relationship with KOLs
- Support for Pharmacovigilance activities, including assurance of appropriate adverse event reporting in coordination with LSR
- Support for Regulatory and Medical Information activities for selected products
- Medical and regulatory clearance of promotional an informational materials
To succeed in this role, you will need to manage Medical Information activities in accordance with regional/local model, referencing global standard responses.
- Medical Degree or equivalent
- Three to five years' experience in medical affairs position in the Pharmaceuticals or Medical devices industry
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical/biotechnology organisations
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment as well as on the training and development.
If you are driven want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.