Government Affairs and Communications Director
Salary VND150000000 - VND300000000 per month + Car
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 24 October 2016
An exciting Government Affairs and Communications Director job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company in Ho Chi Minh city. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role that will cover Indochina region.
About the Government Affairs and Communications Director Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead and manage the communication and public affairs functions for the company in Indochina.
- Design and implement communications (internal and external), government affairs activities and accountability in Indochina, identifying priority policy opportunities and challenges to support commercial objectives
- Build and manage relationships with governments, policy makers and trade association’s in Indochina
- Design systems that allowed the local affiliate to monitor and participate in public healthcare sector opportunities
- Form partnerships that addresses both the healthcare needs of previously underserved segments of the population and the growth objectives of the local affiliate
- Maintain an understanding of business goals and strategies for the company's key brands in order to assess impact from Indochina legislative, executive, regulatory, trade associations and other activities in liaison with affiliate staff
- Develop an understanding of healthcare environment and policy developments in Indochina that could impact the business and operations. Assist affiliates in stakeholder’s maps, and their role in future healthcare policies
- Assist in identify and prioritise opportunities for the company to pursue favourable government policies and effectively defend the company from policies that could harm its interests
- Identify opportunities to work collaboratively with commercial teams and other functions (human resources; legal; patient advocacy; medical, etc) to deliver on key corporate objectives
- Support engagement with relevant trade associations and serves as contact where appropriate. Supports Public Affairs and Communications Head - ASEAN in regional and other trade associations as directed
The successful Government Affairs and Communications Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are interested in the job, apply today!