Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Executive
Salary VND18000000 - VND25000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tam Huynh
Date posted 07 October 2016
A rapidly expanding medical devices company is seeking a talented Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Executive in Ho Chi Minh City to take on a newly created role.
About the Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Executive Role:
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Manager, SEA. You will be responsible for ensuring company complies with all relevant local pre/post-market requirements in Vietnam.
- Responsible for activities associated with regulatory clearance of imported products into the country
- Work with local or regional business team to determine the products that need to be included in registration
- Work with division RA to obtain necessary information / documents (e.g. CFG / CFS, etc.)
- Compile documentation and ensure completeness of registration dossiers
- Submit registration dossier and follow through until regulatory clearance is obtained
- Responsible for activities associated with the establishment licensing of facilities with Regulatory Authority in Vietnam
To succeed in this Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Executive job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business development teams.
- Degree in Science or equivalent preferred
- Have minimum 3 years of working experience in a function related to regulatory or quality, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of quality systems or regulatory requirements, preferably related to medical devices
- Interpersonal skills and good team player
- Meticulous and results-oriented
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
This leading professional medical devices firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are talented and focused and want to take the next step in seeking a right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.