Business Unit Manager
Salary VND90000000 - VND150000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant David McGee
Date posted 19 October 2016
A newly and exciting Business Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical devices company in Ho Chi Minh city.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will lead all commercial activities across Vietnam. As the Business Unit Manager, you will be in charge of leading the team to develop business plans to meet or exceed assigned sales targets in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner.
- Be responsible for managing the sales team and develop well thought out business plans and account profiles and execute sales and marketing strategies to drive adoption of the company’s product lines responsible for, and achieve planned targeted revenue
- Develop business opportunities with new and existing clients to maintain product loyalty, and increase market share. This includes identifying Key Opinion Leaders and building strong business relationships with these customers
- Work with distributors and build strong relations and rapport with the surgeons, nurses, key opinion leaders and other key stakeholders
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure full customer satisfaction by providing appropriate products and services in response to the customer’s needs. This involves appraising customer needs and advising on product application or services
- Manage relationship with distributor and work with distributor on products, registration, sales force training, marketing, joint account planning, procurement and reporting.
- Oversee the organisation of product in-services, training, symposium and evaluate for successful account conversion for new accounts
- Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards, and that documented processes, procedures and internal quality management system are followed and adhered to People Management
- Be responsible for team’s achievement of quarterly and annual sales and margin targets. Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results
- Manages the team’s responsibility to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformity's or customer complaints relating to the product, procedure and quality system
The successful Business Unit Manager will be sales-focused, entrepreneurial and driven.
- Minimum 5 years of solid sales/marketing management experience in the healthcare Experience in capital equipment is desired.
- Good knowledge and work experience in Vietnam nation-wide
- Ability to manage multi-business and functions
- Ability to manage distributors
- Solid understanding of the Country’s healthcare system, regulatory and reimbursement
- Local language skills and empowered data driven decision
The successful business unit manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are interested in the job, apply today!