Sales Representative - Laboratory Diagnostics
Salary VND30000000 - VND50000000 per month
Consultant Jane Ha
Date posted 29 November 2016
An exciting Sales Representative job has just become available at one of the most respected global medical device companies based in Hanoi. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, this is a role for a career-oriented individual with experience in their field.
About the Sales Representative - Laboratory Diagnostics Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for developing Laboratory Diagnostics business in north of Viet Nam market, building the brand equity, and increasing market share to be the market leader. You will also participate in data collection, account management, and development & execution of effective Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Meet the overall target in orders, revenue, EBIT and cash-flow for assigned accounts or districts
- Ensure effective, quality and accurate opportunity pipeline
- Collect market data from clients and prospects regarding installed based and assay consumption
- Identify and explore cross selling opportunities with other product lines or business areas
- Development & execution of effective Sales and Marketing strategy for assigned customers with distributors, e.g. technical product presentation, CME's, promotions
- Manage tender/procurement stage related tasks - work with commercial/legal teams on terms and conditions.
- Work with Product Manager to manage customer expectation
To succeed in the Sales Representative - Laboratory Diagnostics job, you will need to have the ability to work
independently and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Sales of Healthcare Laboratory Diagnostics products and solutions
- Understand the diagnostics laboratory market, with sales knowledge of healthcare market in Vietnam
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Customer know how: organisation, decision process, strategy and value chain
- Experience working with distributors
- Microsoft Office skills
- Good English skills
- Eager to learn, flexible, and motivated to grow further in career
This international medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, especially in the laboratory diagnostics field. The culture is dynamic yet demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Representative - Laboratory Diagnostics job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.