Principal Territory Manager
Salary VND70000000 - VND90000000 per month
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Duy Tran
Date posted 07 February 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Vietnam and internationally, this global leader in the Medical Devices industry is recruiting a Principal Territory Manager to join the office based in Ho Chi Minh.
About the Principal Territory Manager Role:
Reporting into the Country Manager, you will manage part of the vascular interventions business in a nationwide scope.
- Lead the team in Vietnam in competency in product knowledge
- Implement business plans and provide field reports to Regional Sales/Business/Country Manager
- Develop consignment rationale, proposal and management processes
- Finance to manage accounts receivables
- Market and customer management
- Create customer database
- Market data & information gathering
- Identify and develop KOLs network
- Based on competitive information, develop counter-active strategy
- Manage existing and new products and the mix
- Be a role model in actively promoting business code of conduct and turning it into the company’s competitive advantage
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the solid understanding of overall market analysis, planning, development & management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to sustaining strong customer relationship
- Excellent oral & written communication skills primarily English, combined with strong presentation and computer skills
- Well organised, motivated, energetic, creative, resourceful, insightful & personable
- Technically sensitive & receptive
- Intellectual inquisitiveness with a desire to create practical/innovative solutions
- Ability to work effectively with an in-place organisation
- Practice good management in terms of organisation, administration and expense planning control and manage accounts receivables within company set guidelines
- Superior product knowledge. Able to absorb complex technical product knowledge
- Ability to plan, organise, monitor and execute workshop/technical training session
This international firm needs no introduction and is well-known in their expertise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.