Head of Data Analytics
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 06 April 2023ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/crm 2023-04-06 2023-06-05 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Data Analytics job has arisen in a leading technology leader in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Head of Data Analytics Role:
The Head of Data Analytics role will lead our client's data analytics department and oversee its daily operations. As the Head of Analytics, you will ensure that our business understands its health, identifies growth levers, and opportunities for optimisation through prescriptive and predictive analyses, machine learning, and other techniques.
- Oversee all activities of the data analytics and data warehousing departments
- Improve performance across the business by personalising user experience, optimising analytics efficiency and cost, and optimising individual department operations
- Work closely with other departments and stakeholders to ensure data-related goals and initiatives align with the organisation's overall strategy
- Develop data analytics and data warehousing strategies for various business functions/departments
- Create new data-driven approaches for generating business insights
- Build a Data Governance framework to provide trusted data across functions
- Manage strategic products such as customer segmentation and personalization engines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, applying new technologies and techniques to enhance the organisation's data strategy
- Define, build, and manage the organisation's data architecture
- Collect and centralize data from various sources
- Ensure data privacy and security with appropriate policies and security measures
- Ensure data quality and accuracy with appropriate data quality checks and controls
- Manage data throughout its lifecycle to optimise its value and minimise risks
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks, implement appropriate ML algorithms
- Lead the design and development of machine learning and deep learning systems
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the relevant field
- At least eight years of working experience in a data scientist or business intelligence position, preferably in a fast-paced and complex business setting
- Experience in executing data analytics initiatives that improve business performance and drive top-line growth
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading a team of data professionals
- Technical skills related to data analysis, data modelling, and data architecture
- Proficiency in data visualisation tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and Vietnamese, with the ability to communicate complex data insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of data governance, data privacy, and data security regulations and best practices
- Experience in building and leading quantitative analyses, response and risk models for a business
- Experience with data warehousing, ETL processes, and data integration
- Experience with big data technologies such as NoSQL, Hadoop, and Spark
- Familiarity with MongoDB, MS SQL, Elasticsearch, Spark ML (with Python), and Tensor.
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7931
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Engineering Manager job has just become available at an Edtech start-up in Vietnam
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Head of Data Analytics job has arisen in a leading IT firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.