Head of Digital Transformation (overseas experience)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant LanAnh Nguyen
Date posted 21 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Digital Transformation job has arise in a leading FMCG in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Head of Digital Transformation Role:
You will be responsible for driving transformational changes for the company. The aim is to make step-changes to company-wise processes, people, and systems (technology) to enable the company to achieve its business strategy and vision.
- You will ensure that change is not only delivered successfully, but also embedded in a sustainable manner and that company’s business capabilities and operating model are as efficient and effective as possible, being fit-for-purpose in achieving strategic objectives
- You will coordinate with all functional leaders and managers to drive a wide variety of transformative change initiatives (from systems, processes to the people change management)
- The main role will be to oversee the governance, planning, delivery, implementation and tracking of project’s initiatives. You will need to ensure all project expected deliverables are delivered by agreed timelines.
- Oversee the planning, delivery, and tracking of agreed strategic project’s initiatives and ensure all agreed project deliverables are met
- Work with stakeholders to agree these project objectives, define scope, deliverables, and key activities
- Develop detailed project plans and timelines and prioritises the tasks within the plan to achieve project goals
- Set up and run project governance. Provide regular updates on the status and progress of projects and communicate to stakeholders
- Identify project risks and the develop and implement the mitigations for these risks
- Lead the project team to ensure project delivery is timely and of the highest quality
- Directly support the delivery of strategic and transformation projects on an ad-hoc basis as required, e.g. new business initiatives, new system initiatives or organisational structure changes
- Implementing sound change management frameworks across key business transformation activities
To succeed in the role, you should have a strong understanding and previous experience about Digital Transformation for the business.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; interacting with senior stakeholders and leading/developing teams; with a customer led viewpoint
- Ability to work on multiple project’s initiatives and apply structure, rigour and priorities
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities with good analytical capability
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures
- Strong ability to prioritise, manage deliverable timelines, mitigate risks, manage budgets
- Able to operate autonomously and as part of a team and will need to develop good stakeholder relationships
- Ability to coach and upskill, implementing project management tools and templates across the organisation
- Understanding of change management strategies, techniques, and programs
- Experience of working at a senior level in a complex environment, managing multiple transformation initiatives with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of leading and delivering large scale transformational change
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and want to take a new step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 04 October 2022An exciting CIO job has just become available at a big logistics company based in Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Managing Director for a SAAS company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.