Digital Solution Manager (Project Manager)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Le
Date posted 09 March 2023ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/digital-transformation 2023-03-14 2023-05-08 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Digital Solution Manager job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Digital Solution Manager Role:
In this role, you will collaborate with the Director to create a digital transformation plan that aligns with the company's strategies.
- Develop a roadmap and set milestones for projects/initiatives to meet the company's digital deployment priorities
- Plan and execute assigned projects while adhering to project management best practices to ensure successful completion
- Keep business partners and Regional IT leaders informed by regularly communicating project requests, assessing scope, facilitating prioritisation, providing status updates, and coordinating project tasks and deliverables
- Anticipate and identify issues that may affect system support or performance and take corrective actions
- Act as the product owner for various solutions (eZRx, eZPay, eZCRM, eZEngage, etc.)
- Manage digital product backlogs and collaborate with regional/local teams to ensure service levels meet business needs
- Maintain ongoing contact and communication with key business stakeholders
- Conduct root cause analysis and identify areas for improvement across all business functions
- Gain an understanding of the business needs and issues, continually evaluate current processes to identify gaps
- Develop and drive solutions to minimise complexities, optimise and improve business needs, and create value
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least seven years of experience in Information Technology, with a minimum of five years in a managerial role.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain long-term stakeholder support
- Strong understanding of business processes, particularly in finance-accounting, warehouse, logistics, and sales. Experience in the pharmaceutical, FMCG, or retail industry would be beneficial.
Our client is one of the biggest healthcare service groups in Asia aims to increase accessibility of healthcare services. They offer top-notch distribution, commercial solutions, patient care, clinic outreach, data analytics, pharmacy channel, and payer services in order to meet the increasing healthcare demands in the region.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207958
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 March 2023An exciting Junior QA Engineer job has just become available at a financial services company.