APAC Delivery Unit Manager (Banking/Fintech required)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Cuong Bui
Date posted 05 September 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/general-management 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting APAC Delivery Unit Manager job has just become available at a global fintech company.
About the APAC Delivery Unit Manager Role:
As a APAC Delivery Unit Manager, you'll be collaborating internationally with colleagues, clients, and partners throughout Asia and Europe.
- Focusing on delivery success of the nearshore delivery centre
- Ensuring high delivery standards and maintaining client satisfaction
- Applying Agile-Methodology on projects typically involving of teams of 5-10
- Build local technology practices and centres of excellence in transformation technologies
- Travelling internationally to various client sites (within the region and to Europe)
- Aim to takeover complete oversight of nearshore development centers in APAC
- Working with Business Development Leads to formulate proposals and write the solution to be delivered.
- Work with European teams to mobilise skill sets as much as possible
- Develop and explicitly communicate the Delivery Success Goals as defined by each project
To succeed in this role, you must have at least 5 years as Senior Management positions in banking/fintech sector.
- Five years’ experience working as a senior manager/director in the banking of fintech sectors.
- Track record/in-depth experience of building new teams in international environment
- Have solid experience in building and managing a large-scale off-shore team (200-300 people)
- Problem-solving, sense of ownership and track record in leadership of Software Developers
- Excellent written and verbal use of English, Chinese/Mandarin is a PLUS
This company needs no introduction and is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting APAC Delivery Unit Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.