Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Van Tran
Date posted 10 May 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/product-management 2022-05-26 2022-07-09 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A young dynamic team of loyalty platform company are looking for Product Manager to work closely with their merchants.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will be engaging customers, merchants, and department heads to better understand their requirements and issues.
- Aligning product prioritisation and roadmap with the Head of Product
- Competitor and product research is carried out
- Managing the whole product development cycle, from solution design through feature prioritisation, specification definition, prototype creation, testing, and launch to ongoing improvement
- Working with the marketing, business development, and customer service teams to ensure that new product launches are successful
- Continuously improving products, data insights, market, and customer studies are used
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least one to two years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, or similar in a B2B technology company
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to focus on driving incremental value
- Track record in delivering successful launch on and adoption of new products
- Familiar with and have enthusiasm for emerging consumers technologies and able to identify technologies that can be applied to solve specific client problems
- Familiar with the development, trends, and competitive landscape in the global and/or regional consumer ecosystem
- Have empathy for a wide range of merchants and be able to translate merchant needs into product requirements and specifications
- Prior experience in software development, product design, or user experience (UX/UI) is strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high tolerance for ambiguity and a just-do-it attitude
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: competitive base + quarterly bonusesLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 15 June 2022Robert Walters Vietnam is looking to add to its high-performing Technology and Digital recruitment division in Ho Chi Minh and would like to hear from candidates who are keen to utilise their experience in a heavily client-facing, autonomous Technology and Digital - Recruiter job at a profitable and busy desk.