Regional Head of Growth (New SaaS product)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Clement Chretien
Date posted 27 May 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/product-management 2022-06-22 2022-07-26 ecommerce Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Head of Growth job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Regional Head of Growth Role:
This is a new role & opportunity to develop, grow and scale a new SaaS product, first across Vietnam and then regionally and globally, working directly with C-levels. This role with report to the COO and will be a strategic hiring for the growth of the company at global scale.
- Define SaaS product vision, strategy, and roadmap, as well as the corresponding financial and operational KPIs to monitor the health and success of SaaS product, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage key financial and operational KPIs in collaboration with engineering, sales, and marketing departments. Create action plans for each team's objectives and key results / key performance indicators
- Regularly report to senior management on the progress of the SaaS product's growth
- Work closely with sales and marketing departments to build and manage a project plan to increase the digital marketing funnel, conversion rate, and retention rate, as well as establish user growth strategies for products.
- Work with the sales and marketing departments to conduct focus groups and experiments to learn more about our customers
- Manage the customer support and customer success team for lead conversion and direct acquisition, as well as user concerns
- Work with the engineering team to create and manage the product backlog, define the product roadmap, and prioritise features based on business priorities
- Manage the SaaS product's profit and loss
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least eight years of work experience, with the previous four years spent in B2B SaaS product management in a start-up context
- Experience scaling SaaS products in Southeast Asian nations
- Strong analytical mind with strong logical/numerical reasoning skills and a strong business acumen
- Strong bias for actions to achieve positive business outcomes
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are required to work with multiple internal stakeholders and external customers
- Fluency in English is required to work with multiple internal stakeholders and external customers
Our client is one of Vietnam's largest digital ecommerce enablers, offering a comprehensive range of services to their customers. As well as assisting in the growth of a brand's digital activities and contributing to their success.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 May 2022In this exciting role as the Regional Head of Digital, you will lead digital in region, coordinating between schools and central to deliver best in class digital performance marketing, including analytics, user experience and digital product management; ensuring our school websites are leading across SEO and usability metrics.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting Head of Product role has become available at a leading on-demand unicorn based in HCMC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting CTO job has just become available at a fast-growing fintech company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting Head of Data Analytics job has arisen in a leading technology leader in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting Head of Engineering job has just become available at a fast-growing on-demand unicorn company.