AI Product Test Lead (Hanoi)
Consultant An Tang
Date posted 05 September 2022ha-noi tech-transformation/qa-qc 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 technology Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Test Lead job has just become available at an innovative AI product company.
About the Test Lead Role:
As a Test Lead, you will be working with your team to ensure the products are thoroughly tested and meet all important requirements before they are delivered to valuable users.
- Discuss directly with product managers to fully understand the most innovative conversational AI product created by Web Apps, Widgets and REST APIs
- Brainstorm detailed test strategy for each product and assign tasks to team members
- Execute the test plan together with other team members, create test reports, and work with engineering for bug fixes
- Lead the team of 7-10 testers including hiring, training, and mentoring junior members
- Ensure high-quality output of the test team at all time
- Propose and lead team initiatives to improve the test team's knowledge, performance, and skills
To succeed in this role, you will need at least 3 years’ working experience in webapp testing and effectively communication skills.
- Three years of experience in testing web apps
- Three years of experience in leading test teams
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Must be able to work in a distributed team
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced, and dynamic team
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
This company needs no introduction and is well known in its industry.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AI Product Test Lead job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.