Lead Web Developer (Remote)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Tran
Date posted 30 May 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/software-development-programming 2022-06-17 2022-07-29 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lead Web Developer job has just become available at one of the promising NFTs and gaming platform.
About the Lead Web Developer (Remote) Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for the production and maintenance of the suite of websites. You’ll work closely with Engineering, Data, Marketing and Product teams to create the best in class websites for our B2B and B2C audiences. In addition to demonstrating technical skills, you should have high-level testing, business analysis and problem-solving skills, leadership experience, project management, consultancy skills and a shining can-do attitude.
- Write code and optimize site functionality for responsiveness and security
- Lead communication and planning with team members and key community members on the direction of the websites/products
- Work with stakeholders across all functional groups to anticipate the needs of future products and incorporate them into web development strategy
- Understanding and own search engine optimization (SEO) practices
- Understand critical features for the community through ongoing analytics and routine site audits
- Collaborate and advise on the scope for features with teams and assist with the overall project architecture for streamlined execution
- Mentoring junior developers to provide guidance to help them grow professionally
- Helping lead Technical Development meetings to discuss, workshop and work towards progression for development as a team
- Sprint planning with the team, and incorporate learning opportunities for junior developers
To succeed in this role, you need to have at least eight years in website development.
- Design plan and manage projects, work plans and activities to deliver timely quality service delivery
- 8+ years in the senior or lead role for website development of medium-to-large scale projects
- Expert in CSS3, HTML5
- Deep knowledge of front-end web frameworks and technologies such as React, Angular, Vue, as well as libraries such as Material, Bootstrap, Blueprint, etc
- Understanding of both microservice and monolithic architectures for web services
- Familiar with automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Solid experience working with SQL as well as NoSQL databases, and memory cache tables such as Redis
- Rich experience with deploying web applications to AWS and/or other cloud platforms
- Strong knowledge of cyber security and data privacy
- Can-do attitude with a growth mindset
- Strong communication skills developed working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Lead Web Developer (Remote) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting Lead Frontend Engineer role has become available at a top-notch Australian bank based in HCMC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 07 June 2022A Germany digital transformation leaders with passion for technology and innovation are looking for Technical Lead (Java - Spring Boot).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 May 2022A reward platform company are looking for Project Manager to manage their portfolio of projects.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Senior Data Engineer job has arisen in a leading role in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting Cloud Devops Engineer job has just become available at a global cloud provider.