Head of Product (On-demand)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hien Doan
Date posted 06 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/software-development-programming 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Product role has become available at a leading on-demand unicorn based in HCMC.
About the Head of Product Role:
You are responsible for ensuring the successful launch of new products or initiatives and improving products, prioritising strategies based on market analysis and business capabilities. Also responsible for team and members development; facilitate the workload among squads and manage team deliverables.
- Ensure the development and improvement of the product in charge. (e.g. apps, Merchant apps, External websites, Internal systems, etc.)
- Work across squads under one domain, collaborate with other stakeholders (e.g. marketing, merchant, merchant operations, etc.) to gather requirements, propose solution that product team can provide as well as monitor products
- Develop a consumer product strategy that aligns with business strategy and executes it with teams
- Analytical and data-driven, love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every function
- Analyse market information and user behaviour data to determine what we need to do for improving our product; including interview and research the customers to figure out their problems
- Write documents or materials to share the product’s update within the organisation
- Teamwork over the star player, collaborate and sync up with cross-functional teams
- Responsible for product and budget planning and recruitment
- Lead cross-functional teams with clear objectives and deliverables; be on top of product management;
- Frequently conduct coaching/ feedbacks to boost performance of team members and ensure member’s development
- Communicate with other teams to ensure the effective synergy among cross functions.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
To succeed in this role, you will need extensive experience crafting product and leading a cross-funtional teams.
- A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Marketing, or experiences in related fields
- More than 10 years of experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in related fields. (especially fintech, e-commerce or on-demand service, social network, etc.);
- At least two years of leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams with 10-20 members
- Experience and being familiar with agile software development and engineering culture
- Understand enough the technical background to understand how our underlying products are built and have a keen eye on design
- Project management, particularly prioritising skills to ensure delivering request OTIF
- Strong analytical skills, including interview users, research and data mining;
- Have excellent speaking/ writing skills in English
- Effective communication skills to be able to present complex subjects clearly and coherently to non-domain experts and coordinate other cross-functional stakeholders working in a squad and tribe with development team;
- Talent management skill in allocating right resources to the right projects and tasks
- High learning agility, and real passion for products and user behaviour, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- High adaptability and flexibility to the rapid changes of the business; High responsibility and diligence
This company needs no introduction because it's well-known in the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me directly via email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting Head of Data Analytics job has arisen in a leading technology leader in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting job opportunity of a Managing Director for a SAAS company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: VND100,000,000 - VND150,000,000 per monthLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 27 July 2022An exciting Engineering Director role has become available at one of the fastest growing fintech firm in Japan based in HCMC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting job opportunity of Head of Transformation for an E-Commerce company has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 05 July 2022An exciting CTO job has just become available at a fast-growing fintech company.