Lead Frontend (ReactJS)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Hien Doan
Date posted 06 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/software-development-programming 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lead Frontend Engineer role has become available at a top-notch Australian bank based in HCMC.
About the Lead Frontend Role:]
In this role, you will lead and conduct training to empower engineers regarding sufficient programming skills.
- Collaborate with other NAB’s technology leaders towards improving and fulfilling the technical direction;
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage ReactJS application code and services for the production and pre-release environments
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage continuous integration, build management and deployment scripts, systems, and any code as required
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable Microservices-based products
- Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling
- Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code
- Seven years’ experience working in software development:
- Expert in all areas of web development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Foundation, JQuery, JSON) including accessibility and security concerns
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Webpack, Gulp, NPM)
- Experience in Cloud computing and Amazon Web Services – particularly Serverless
- Development. Experience in Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies;
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs design (GraphQL desirable) and Microservices based system
- Solid DevOps and Continuous Delivery skillset. Experience in modern CI/CD pipelines
- and tools (e.g. Git, Ansible, Jenkins, Gulp, NPM, Gradle). Solid experience in Agile development environments;
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in leading and coaching at least one software engineer team on various projects
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology
- Strong English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment
This company needs no introduction because it's well-known on the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or ping me via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Data Engineer role has become available at a leading a leading German manufacturing company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Engineering Manager role has become available at a leading loyalty platform company in HCMC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Senior Data Engineer job has arisen in a leading role in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.