Lead iOS Engineers
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Tran
Date posted 07 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/software-development-programming 2022-07-07 2022-09-05 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lead iOS Engineers role has become available at a top-notch Australian bank based in HCMC.
About the iOS Technical Lead Role:
In this role, you will use and grow your experience to architect and build mobile applications to maintain high availability and reliability.
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, and deployment of technical solutions;
- Collaborate with other technology leaders towards improving and fulfilling the technical direction;
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage iOS application code and services for the production and pre-release environments;
- Participate in Agile software development, prototyping, and code review with international development teams to build scalable microservices-based products
- Understand the requirements of the customer or business and utilize this knowledge to develop applications that are consistent with this;
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling;
- Provide robust coding practices and solid unit and component test coverage, and code debugging.
To succeed in this role, you will need solid experience in developing mobile applications and good English communication skills.
- Over three years’ experience working in software development, leadership experience for lead role
- Solid experience in designing & developing native mobile applications in iOS (App Routing, Accessibility, Authentication, Caching, Code Analysis, Logging, Analytics, Secure code practice), and using the following tools: Swift 4.x, 5.x, Objective-C;
- Solid experience in using the following components: Alamorefire, Apollo GraphQL, RxSwift, Oauth2, CocoaLumberjack;
- Solid experience in modern front-end build pipelines and tools (e.g. Git, Gradle, XcodeBuild);
- Experienced with architectural patterns - Clean Architecture, MVVM, MVC;
- Experienced with Unit tests, UI Tests, API Testing: Mocks, Stubs;
- Solid experience in Agile (Scrum model) development environments
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology;
This company needs no introduction because it's well-known on the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or ping me via email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting SAP Basis Senior Consultant/Expert role has become available at a global consulting company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 July 2022An exciting Project Manger role has become available at a leading loyalty platform company in HCMC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 13 July 2022An exciting Infrastructure Manager job has just become available at a global education company.