Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant My Tran
Date posted 23 August 2022ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/software-development-programming 2022-08-23 2022-10-22 technology Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Engineering Manager role has become available at a growing software company based in HCMC.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the co-founders and the senior team to further make the company an awesome environment and scale up the team.
- Technical Leadership
- Work with different stakeholders to design flexible and adaptive applications that can grow with the business needs
- Collaborate and support Technical Leads from multiple teams through the software development lifecycle
- Research new technologies, understand the ecosystems, and assess market fit to expand technical expertise of the company
- Understand the job market, and plan to scale up teams on different technology verticals through hiring or training
- Plan and implement programs that improve team skills and collaboration
- Harden engineering practices such as unit test, code review, pair programming, and CI / CD
- Customer Success
- Communicate effectively with clients and product owners to provide a voice from a technical perspective
- Meet with prospective clients to demonstrate team competency and explain our process
- Work with prospective clients and internal members to build client proposals
- Work with business developers to assess technology fit, prepare proposals and build teams to win projects
- Work with account managers to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with HR to schedule and proposes new members when clients ask to scale up the team
- Work with the hiring team to design, execute or improve our hiring processes
- Interview mid to senior engineer roles in the final round
- Work with clients and account managers to predict the team growth and pre-hire
- Scale up the teams in Ho Chi Minh (Headquarters), Da Nang, and Ha Noi
- Ensure and improve the quality of candidates by hardening our hiring process
To succeed in this role, you will need at least seven years’ working experience in software development and effectively communication skills.
- Minimum of seven years of software development experience.
- Minimum of three years of experience with team management
- Experience in attracting and retaining talents
- Experience with extreme programming methodologies such as Test Driven Development, Refactoring and Continuous Integration
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of Blockchain technology is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Machine Learning, Unity and AR is a plus
- Experience with Data Engineering is a plus
- Experience with DevOps is a plus
- Experience managing pre-sales client prospecting is a plus
This company needs no introduction because it's well-known on the market.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or ping me via email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.