Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thu Le
Date posted 09 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city tech-transformation/technology-management 2023-02-20 2023-04-10 sales Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Growth Director job has arisen in a leading firm in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam.
About the Growth Director Role:
Being a Growth Director, you will head the growth division and work to develop and refine a data-driven, reliable, sustainable, and competitive growth strategy. You will be responsible for executing and analysing the strategies for driving growth through product-focused activation, engagement, and monetization. You will take a comprehensive approach to growth, delving into business challenges, user behaviour and data to test theories. By fostering a connection between marketing and product teams, you will oversee the end-to-end growth experience and self-service customer journey. Additionally, you will be a key advocate for promoting a growth mindset throughout the company, recognising that growth is not just about business results. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
Establishing, tracking, analysing, and optimising growth key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress and success
- Streamlining and automating processes to develop both product-led and sales-led growth tracking systems and dashboards
- Proposing innovative initiatives to enhance the revenue funnel and product lead quality
- Identifying and developing growth channels and cross-functional projects to improve new user retention, conversion from free to paid, and retention of free users
- Providing expert input and guidance to scale efficient marketing activities, improve the self-service experience, and enhance eCommerce revenue
- Maintaining a repository of ideas and experimentation formats to drive the experiment and learn process and collaborating with cross-functional teams throughout the organisation to share ideas, provide feedback, and report results
- Optimising conversion rates through A/B testing and hypothesis testing within the growth funnel.
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and autonomous team environment with a diverse group of engineers, product managers, designers, marketers, and data analysts
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least five years of experience in SaaS growth and marketing with a strong understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools, along with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proven track record of performance and delivering results, including prior experience in a Product Led Growth role at a high-growth start-up
- A solid understanding of the software development and testing process
- A deep understanding and curiosity about how customers adopt and grow with the company and the ability to align their success with the success of the business
- Strong business and technical acumen, with the ability to balance short-term user and business needs with long-term strategy and vision
- A leadership style that emphasises active listening, questioning, problem-solving, and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable working in and leading cross-functional and dispersed teams
- Have strong abilities in both quantitative and qualitative research and data analysis
- Display a deep interest in users and their behaviour and have a strong understanding of user experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English and are passionate about helping others succeed
- Approach problem-solving with a holistic perspective, striving to identify the root cause and opportunity before delving into details to drive projects to completion
- Capable of comprehending complex business and technological issues and effectively communicating them to a wider audience
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 35207958
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting job opportunity as a Head of Sales for a B2B e-commerce platform has arisen in Ho Chi Minh City.