The Interview that Sells Your Potential
- Learn how to present and market yourself throughout the interview process
- Find out how to approach competency based questions
- Understand the difference between video interviews and face-to-face interviews
- Get ready to tackle tough interview questions
- Prepare for common interview questions
Is video part of your application process?
Learn how to stand out when asked to complete a video
A good quality and memorable video interview can increase your employability by up to 40%!
In today's remote working world, video interview will continue to be a requirement from businesses looking to hire, and more often we are seeing clients request video as part of the application process, including pre-determined question. Being prepared and knowing how to get this right is absolutely crucial to your interview success.
Interview advice articles
Preparing for a managerial interview? Here’s how to get it right.